|The following has been received by e-mail from a medical practitioner
who has been in consultation with others of that ilk.
- 75% of Americans are chronically de-hydrated. It is likely that so are
at least half of the world’s population.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often
mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism by as much as 3%
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost
100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water is the primary trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water per day
could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory,
trouble with basic maths and difficulty focussing on the computer screen
or on a printed page.
- Drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon
cancer by 45%. Also it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79% and
reduce the risk of bladder cancer by 50%
- In many states of the U.S.A. the highway patrol carries two gallons of
Cola in the vehicle to remove blood from the road after an accident.
- You can put a T-Bone steak in a bowl of Cola and it will disappear in
- To clean a toilet, pour a can of Cola into the bowl and let it stay
there for an hour, then flush. The citric acid in Cola removes stains from
- To remove rust spots from chrome plate, rub the metal with aluminium
foil dipped in Cola. Phosphoric acid in Cola is the same as the active
ingredient in rust removers.
- To clean corrosion from a car battery, pour a can of Cola over the
terminals and watch the corrosion bubble away.
- To loosen a rusted bolt, apply a cloth soaked in Cola for several
- To bake a moist ham, empty a can of Cola into the baking pan. Wrap the
ham in aluminium foil and bake for 30 minutes. Before the ham is finished,
remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Cola to make a
- To remove grease from clothes, empty a can of Cola into a load of
greasy clothes, add detergent and run through a regular washing machine
cycle. The Cola will help loosen the grease. It will also clean road haze
from your car’s windscreen.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- The active ingredient in Cola is Phosphoric Acid. Its pH is 2.8. It
will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric Acid also leaches calcium
from bones and is a major contributor to the rising incidence of
- To carry concentrated Cola syrup, commercial trucks must use the
‘Hazardous Material’ cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Cola have been using it to clean the engines of
their trucks for about 20 years !
Now the question is:
Would you like a glass of water or a can of Cola ?