- January 1984 - I, when I am lifted up from
the earth, will draw all men to myself. (John 12:32)
- February 1984 - So if you are offering your
gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against
you, leave your gift there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to
your brother and then come and offer your gift. (Matthew 5:23).
- March 1984 - My food is to do the will of
him who sent me and to accomplish his work (John 4:34).
- April 1984 - Get rid of all the old yeast,
and make yourselves into a completely new batch of bread, unleavened as you
are meant to be. Christ, our Passover, has been sacrificed. (1 Cor. 5:7)
- May 1984 - I tell you most solemnly, whoever
believes in me will perform the same works as I do myself, he will perform
even greater works, because I am going to the Father. (John 14:12)
- June 1984 - God sent the Son into the world, not to
condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. (John 3:17).
- July 1984 - Everyone who acknowledges me
before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; but
whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in
heaven. (Matt. 10:32-33).
- August 1984 - We know that in everything God
works for good with those who love him. (Romans 8:28)
- September 1984 - What will it profit a man,
if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life? (Matt. 16:26)
- October 1984 - Render therefore to Caesar
the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. (Mt.
- November 1984 - In so far as you did this
to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me. (Mt. 25:40).
- December 1984 - Above all these put on
love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony (Col. 3:14).